- The 2020-2021 Mandatory FALL Sports Parent meeting will be held via Zoom this year. It will also be broken up a bit by sport(s). ALL students planning on participating in any Fall sport must have a parent or guardian attend. Student-athletes are encouraged to attend as well. FALL Sports include Boys & Girls Swimming, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys & Girls Golf, Volleyball, Cheerleading and Football.
The meetings will take place via Zoom on the following nights:
Thursday – 7/23 @ 5 pm – Boys & Girls Golf, Boys & Girls Cross Country and Boys & Girls Swimming, Cheerleading
Thursday – 7/23 @ 6 pm – JV and Varsity Volleyball
Thursday – 7/23 @ 7 pm – JV and Varsity Football
- HHS Athletic Participation Expectations, Parent/Fan Expectations, FHSAA/HCSD/HHS Policies and Procedures.
- We will go over the Athletic Clearance platform which replaces the traditional FHSAA Paperwork
- 2020-2021 Pay to Play fees are staying at $50 for the 1st sport and $30 for the 2nd, with a $80 individual cap. As well as a $110 same school, family cap.
- We will also be going over some new COVID-19 policies and procedures.
I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday. It is important to be on the Zoom conference call to get all the up to date information. We look forward to a great season in Leopard Land! Below is the information to get into the conference on Zoom. Please sign in on the chat so we can mark who is in attendance when your respective meeting starts:
Mark Lee is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Parent Meeting
Time: Jul 23, 2020 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 283 225 9369
Email Coach Lee if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leopards Athletic Department